NewQuest is a full-service web and digital agency that provides both pioneering and proven e-business solutions and digital services to a broad range of clients.
Founded in 2007, NewQuest already counts over 600 clients globally, demonstrating the quality of its work and a strong commitment to its relationships.
Why work with us?
As an international web and digital agency with offices in Sydney, Paris and New York NewQuest is working 24 hours a day. With a team of over 80 developers, designers and digital specialists, NewQuest’s clients benefit from a large and effective network of knowledge and ideas that works tirelessly to create the best solutions every day.
The NewQuest team is passionate about the web and the continuing opportunities it offers to enhance an end-user’s experience of digital interaction.
NewQuest has extensive expertise covering every stage of any web or mobile project. The main objective is always to build a long term and ongoing partnership with its clients and this is achieved by accurate, efficient and cost effective project delivery.
… certified, NewQuest …
- is the only Prestashop Gold Partner in Australia.
- is the only Mailchimp Expert in Sydney.
- is certified expert for PayPal solutions.
- has a team of mobile experts that are certified Titanium App Developers.
- has developers certified in PHP 5.
- is one of the few Australian agencies certified in Hootsuite.
- is a member of the Web Analytics Association.
- is a hosting company, providing hosting services to over 600 clients with “sysadmins” certified in Redhat and Cisco systems.
- has certified training professionals and offers a range of training sessions.
Case studies offer insight into what NewQuest does for its clients – some of NewQuest’s work has received awards for design and marketing-communication. Read the case studies to learn more about NewQuest’s expertise and innovation.
It’s team work
NewQuest puts a dedicated team onto each project:
- Consultant / project manager: to understand your needs, be your primary contact and be responsible for quality control
- Branding designer: to create your brand identity from colours to fonts and shapes to icons.
- Web designer: to create all the main interfaces of the website.
- Front-end developer: to integrate the web-design into WordPress or other website platforms.
- Back-end developer: to connect the website with third party applications such as CRM and e-newsletter systems.
In 2017, NewQuest counts 80+ staff members worldwide!